How Does it Work?
We offer a range of in-frame Shaker style, supply only kitchens and utility rooms. All of our premium quality, made to measure kitchen cabinets including; wall cupboards, floor cupboards, tall cupboards, larders, islands and dressers are delivered to your door in a rigid format, primed and ready to be fitted and painted by you or your builder / carpenter.
Your kitchen cabinet ‘kit’ will include everything you need to complete your bespoke project.
We keep our costs down as the measuring, fitting and painting is done by you ( or your preferred tradesperson ).
Seven easy steps to your new kitchen
- Design consultation
- Place order (50% deposit)
- Scaled drawing approval
- Fit and paint
The Process in More Detail
There are considerations when buying new kitchen cabinets, that’s why we’re here to help every step of the way with our renowned customer service.
Seven easy steps to your new kitchen:
- Information: Send us any information you have; such as measurements, photos, mood board, desired specification and any existing drawings or questions ( please follow ‘Submit an enquiry’ button to upload ! ).
- Design consultation: Let’s talk to discuss layout and style of cabinets.
- Quote: We will send you a clear and transparent quote.
- Order: Place your order. We require a 50% deposit at this stage with the final balance required before delivery.
- Plan view and front elevation drawings: Drawings are supplied on order for pre-production approval.
- Delivery: We’ll deliver your kitchen cabinets approx 6 weeks after your order has been placed.
- Fit: We supply all that is needed to assist you or your preferred tradesman to fit and finish.
A Typical ‘L’ Shaped Kitchen Layout
What’s Included in this Kitchen?
Whilst every kitchen is completely bespoke and priced accordingly, here is a guide based on what is included in this typical ‘L’ shaped kitchen layout:
- In-frame Shaker style doors
- Soft close doors
- Full extension soft close drawers
- Primed in one of three colours
- All interiors are pre-finished ( choice of colours )
The kitchen carcasses are supplied in a rigid format. All external elements are primed.
Total cost £4,800* plus delivery.
( * excludes appliances, sink, taps and worktops. )
Why Choose Us for Your ‘Shaker’ Kitchen ?
- No standard size cabinets here: There’s no standard size cabinet here (other than appliance housing). Each and every kitchen cabinet is completely bespoke and made to measure.
- No compromise on quality: We never compromise on materials or hardware, we use only premium brands such as Egger UK, Hettich, Medite and Finsa.
- Made in the UK: Every cabinet is made by our team of skilled cabinets makers here at our workshop on the Surrey / West Sussex border using the latest CNC machine technology.
- Personalised service: We’re always at the end of the phone and visits can be made to our workshop by appointment. Site visits can be also be arranged at an additional cost.
- Experience: We’ve over 30 years industry experience in supplying and fitting kitchens.
- UK delivery: We deliver to mainland UK.
According to Ideal Home magazine “classic Shaker style kitchens remain the most popular kitchen trend in 2022”.
Check out these links for some Shaker style kitchen inspiration: